Brennan's Journey

The support Brennan has received is overwhelming and incredibly humbling. There is a growing number of people who are asking us how they can help Brennan through his journey and our main focus and priority continues to be prayer for Brennan, his overall health and for the doctors. But so many people are wanting to help even more. For those that feel led to help Brennan financially, a "donate" button is now available. It is linked directly to a special account for Brennan and his long road ahead. Any amount is greatly appreciated. I wish there were words to express our gratitude for all of the support and prayers B is receiving. Thank you to all and God Bless.

Friday 15 April 2011

We got EGGED!!!

It was a beautiful day today so we decided to head on over to the beach! Joel was able to come and hang out with us and see our usual routine: run, hang out on the pier and play on the beach. Joel can't run yet so he rented a bike and rode along side us...I had my own peparazzi following us taking our pictures :)




I wish we lived close enough so I could run this path everyday :) But, I'll probably be here at least once or twice a week in the summer!


Stopped for a photo op!

Picture on the pier


Carousel on the pier



We got home and their was a basket by our front door filled with fun, yummy treats. There was a sign that said, "You've been egged"! The kid's loved it! They think the Easter Bunny brought it :) I have no idea who did it! The kids and I are talking about who we should go "egg" now!

No comments: