Brennan's Journey

The support Brennan has received is overwhelming and incredibly humbling. There is a growing number of people who are asking us how they can help Brennan through his journey and our main focus and priority continues to be prayer for Brennan, his overall health and for the doctors. But so many people are wanting to help even more. For those that feel led to help Brennan financially, a "donate" button is now available. It is linked directly to a special account for Brennan and his long road ahead. Any amount is greatly appreciated. I wish there were words to express our gratitude for all of the support and prayers B is receiving. Thank you to all and God Bless.

Sunday 21 November 2010

Psalm 119

Whenever I am going through something difficult in my life, I am always reminded of this verse: Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path"

This verse was made into a song and I tend to sing it to myself a lot when I am struggling. It reminds me that God is in control and He will lead me through whatever I am going through.
Here are the words to the song:

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet
And a light unto my path (2x)
When I feel afraid,
And think I've lost my way.
Still, You're there right beside me.
Nothing will I fear
As long as You are near;
Please be near me to the end.
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet
And a light unto my path (2x)
I will not forget
Your love for me and yet,
My heart forever is wandering.
Jesus be my guide,
And hold me to Your side,
And I will love you to the end.
Nothing will I fear
As long as You are near;
Please be near me to the end
They word is a lamp unto my feet
And a light unto my path."

Through my family's challenging times right now I pray this verse can encourage others to trust in God and search his Word to find His strength and peace as well.


Update on B...

A couple days ago we were finally able to get to the park! He was so excited to get on the swing! We spent a long time there as I pushed him higher and higher and he just laughed and laughed.
Through our recent circumstances, it's amazing how the laughter of a child can bring you back to the enjoyment of life and the little things that really matter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you guys are able to enjoy the little things. we love you.