Brennan's Journey

The support Brennan has received is overwhelming and incredibly humbling. There is a growing number of people who are asking us how they can help Brennan through his journey and our main focus and priority continues to be prayer for Brennan, his overall health and for the doctors. But so many people are wanting to help even more. For those that feel led to help Brennan financially, a "donate" button is now available. It is linked directly to a special account for Brennan and his long road ahead. Any amount is greatly appreciated. I wish there were words to express our gratitude for all of the support and prayers B is receiving. Thank you to all and God Bless.

Tuesday 16 November 2010

Makes My Day!!!

A quote from my hubby's status update on Facebook today...


"Brennan is standing across the room from me, picks up a small squeaker toy and squeezes it while holding it next to his new ear canal. His face immediately lights up and he looks at me and says, "Daddy! I can hear!! I can hear!!" He does it again and again trying to contain his excitement. Makes my day..."


This makes my day too!!! Of all the craziness going on in my life, this makes me happy!!!


AND...

Brennan went to Awana last night, I was with him the whole time kind of like his personal "one-on-one" making sure he didn't jump around, fall, run around... During story time, the leader was speaking on how Jesus healed the lame man and he ended by saying, "and Jesus healed the man and he was all better." And Brennan blurted out really loud, "Just like my ear!"... it was so cute, it made me cry.

Times like these make me look past our hectic life and treasure the small moments that mean the most!

2 comments:

Bill and Jenn said...

Kim, that moment at Cubbies was SOOOO sweet, made me tear up too. :)
I am so thankful that our little ones are learning to know and love The Great Healer.

So glad B is back!!

Simone said...

He can hear! He can hear! What a truly special moment. Your post brought tears to my eyes. So glad everything has gone well for Brennan. You guys deserve some good news.