Brennan's Journey

The support Brennan has received is overwhelming and incredibly humbling. There is a growing number of people who are asking us how they can help Brennan through his journey and our main focus and priority continues to be prayer for Brennan, his overall health and for the doctors. But so many people are wanting to help even more. For those that feel led to help Brennan financially, a "donate" button is now available. It is linked directly to a special account for Brennan and his long road ahead. Any amount is greatly appreciated. I wish there were words to express our gratitude for all of the support and prayers B is receiving. Thank you to all and God Bless.

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Bouncing Blessing

Soooo... it feels like it has been 2 months since the kids have left our house, but it's really only been 5 days... only 6 more to go. I know I may seem paranoid about it, but with the horrible flu and other nasty bugs going around, I just can't chance it. I am doing my best to keep these kids healthy, until B's big day. I'm trying to stay in routine with meals and bedtime. They are eating lots of fruits, veggies and vitamins. I can only really just do my best. It's a little OCD but it's worth it to keep B healthy. So I do ask that you pray with me to keep our sweet little boy healthy until surgery day.

With this being said... the kiddos have a LOT of pent up energy. The weather is freezing so we haven't been in the backyard for a few days. In the house we can only play freeze tag and 'hide and go seek' so many times and if I have to count how many laps they do downstairs it's got to be in the hundreds :)
My friend Nichole has come to the rescue! She let me borrow her bounce house! It's smaller than the huge outdoor ones but it's huge in our house and big enough to entertain the kids for a long time! It's fun for them and helps with their abundant amount of energy from being cooped up in the house.

Thank you Nichole!


A few picts of the fun...




... an action shot!

No comments: