Brennan's Journey

The support Brennan has received is overwhelming and incredibly humbling. There is a growing number of people who are asking us how they can help Brennan through his journey and our main focus and priority continues to be prayer for Brennan, his overall health and for the doctors. But so many people are wanting to help even more. For those that feel led to help Brennan financially, a "donate" button is now available. It is linked directly to a special account for Brennan and his long road ahead. Any amount is greatly appreciated. I wish there were words to express our gratitude for all of the support and prayers B is receiving. Thank you to all and God Bless.

Thursday 7 October 2010

2 Weeks

2 weeks away from today.
The last 3 1/2 years have been slow and steady but this past month is just flying by, I don't have time to catch my breath. I'm trying to treasure every moment I spend with B before his surgery. Not that the surgery will change who he is in any way, it's just that it will change a part of him. He will now, hopefully, be able to hear out of his left ear! It will be a difficult recovery (sponges and antibiotics in his ear, weekly doctor visits to change the dressings, no getting his head wet for a minimum of 2 months..., I don't know how that will affect him. I've done my best to explain the process to him, but really how much does a little 3 year old understand?

So what better way to spend today???... Disneyland of course!!! Our passes expire soon so this is the last time we are going for a while.
Off to see Mickey...

1 comment:

Simone said...

Have a great time at Disneyland - you lucky things!
The next 2 weeks will fly by. I think the anticiapation is the worst part. We are thinking of you.