Brennan's Journey

The support Brennan has received is overwhelming and incredibly humbling. There is a growing number of people who are asking us how they can help Brennan through his journey and our main focus and priority continues to be prayer for Brennan, his overall health and for the doctors. But so many people are wanting to help even more. For those that feel led to help Brennan financially, a "donate" button is now available. It is linked directly to a special account for Brennan and his long road ahead. Any amount is greatly appreciated. I wish there were words to express our gratitude for all of the support and prayers B is receiving. Thank you to all and God Bless.

Saturday 7 August 2010

Air Show

We went to an air show today at Point Mugu. My brother John, who works at an airport, met me there and we all got to hang out for the day. It was great being there as it brought back many memories of all the air shows my grandpa used to take us to. Now we are taking my kids to them. I really wish my grandpa was here to experience this with us. I know he would be so happy to know that his love for planes is carried on through the generations.

B with Uncle John in front of a HUGE plane


Inside a helicopter (B's favorite)



We had to wear earplugs when this plane took off



Snack Time!!!



Great View of the planes!




I love this shot of my brother and B



Mommy and B in the Cargo Plane



He was ready for take off :)


Another helicopter



He was so excited to walk in this helicopter



Looking out the window



Happy as can be



Time to exit the helicopter


CHEESE!!!

No comments: