Brennan's Journey

The support Brennan has received is overwhelming and incredibly humbling. There is a growing number of people who are asking us how they can help Brennan through his journey and our main focus and priority continues to be prayer for Brennan, his overall health and for the doctors. But so many people are wanting to help even more. For those that feel led to help Brennan financially, a "donate" button is now available. It is linked directly to a special account for Brennan and his long road ahead. Any amount is greatly appreciated. I wish there were words to express our gratitude for all of the support and prayers B is receiving. Thank you to all and God Bless.

Sunday 29 March 2009

Last Post as Family of 3

I started this morning as usual: Heard B making noises in his room so I looked at our monitor and there he was, sitting in his toddler bed waiting anxiously for me to come in and get him. As usual, I walk in and he says "Hi" and "Chair" as he points to his rocking chair. I sit in the rocking chair and he brings me his 2 blankets, one by one. He then lifts his arms for me to pick him up. I place him beside me in the chair, since my belly is sooo huge, and we rock back and forth for a while as he plays with his stuffed monkey and continues to suck on his paci. Sometimes we sing songs, sometimes we read a book, and sometimes we just sit there and rock back and forth in silence. This has been the usual morning routine for some time and today I got very emotional. Maybe it's just my prego hormones kicking in or maybe it's because it really hit me this morning that as of tomorrow I will be a mommy of 2. I pray that B adjusts well and I pray that Joel and I can adjust well also.
So far, everything is scheduled to go as planned tomorrow morning at 7:00am, March 30. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers!

So...this is officially the last post as a family of 3. Next post... Family of 4!!!

1 comment:

The Klawer Family said...

I got teary-eyed reading this post. =) I can't believe how similar Ethan and B are! That is our morning routine too! I wish you the best of luck tomorrow morning. I can't wait to meet your precious little girl.