Brennan's Journey

The support Brennan has received is overwhelming and incredibly humbling. There is a growing number of people who are asking us how they can help Brennan through his journey and our main focus and priority continues to be prayer for Brennan, his overall health and for the doctors. But so many people are wanting to help even more. For those that feel led to help Brennan financially, a "donate" button is now available. It is linked directly to a special account for Brennan and his long road ahead. Any amount is greatly appreciated. I wish there were words to express our gratitude for all of the support and prayers B is receiving. Thank you to all and God Bless.

Tuesday 6 July 2010

parks, popsicles and weddings oh my!

I could really live at a park. The kids love it and behave so well! Our usual routine: We get to the park, load up the double jogging stroller, I run while the kids hang in the stroller and munch on snacks, end up back at the park and let the kids play. The kids know the routine so they are great in the stroller because they know we will play at the park. I could really do this everyday :)

Our favorite park at Balboa Lake


Meadows park...another favorite


Front yard picnic dinner


bike time...Faith hasn't mastered the bike yet, just likes to sit on it


yum yum


She can handle it all by herself now!


I was a bridesmaid in one of my best friend's wedding. Faith was the flower girl!


B dancing with the bride... he was the hit on the dance floor...He's got moves, obviously not from me :)


Father-Daughter Dance...so precious


I love this one...one day, she will be dancing with her daddy at her own wedding...yikes...so weird to think that, and I know it will come quick...so, I'll just cherish EVERY moment!

No comments: