Brennan's Journey

The support Brennan has received is overwhelming and incredibly humbling. There is a growing number of people who are asking us how they can help Brennan through his journey and our main focus and priority continues to be prayer for Brennan, his overall health and for the doctors. But so many people are wanting to help even more. For those that feel led to help Brennan financially, a "donate" button is now available. It is linked directly to a special account for Brennan and his long road ahead. Any amount is greatly appreciated. I wish there were words to express our gratitude for all of the support and prayers B is receiving. Thank you to all and God Bless.

Friday 19 March 2010

Cell Phone picts.

I've been taking more and more pictures with my phone now a days. I guess it's because I always have my phone with me and it's much more convenient than lugging the big camera everywhere. Here are my favorite recent pictures from my phone.


B with his big blue eyes


Fun at the park, climbing up on everything now


Waiting for daddy to come home


Snack time in class



climbing the slide again

Neighborhood walk

Pushing her stroller


Not much room in the cart when we go shopping


B loves to pile toys on sister


Leaving Costco, the only place he fit


Hanging at the beach


Circle time in class


Park fun


More park fun

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wow...your kiddos are getting so big!

~Babychaser~ said...

These are great! So cute!