Brennan's Journey

The support Brennan has received is overwhelming and incredibly humbling. There is a growing number of people who are asking us how they can help Brennan through his journey and our main focus and priority continues to be prayer for Brennan, his overall health and for the doctors. But so many people are wanting to help even more. For those that feel led to help Brennan financially, a "donate" button is now available. It is linked directly to a special account for Brennan and his long road ahead. Any amount is greatly appreciated. I wish there were words to express our gratitude for all of the support and prayers B is receiving. Thank you to all and God Bless.

Tuesday 21 April 2009

Thomas the Train

It's been 3 weeks since having Faith and I'm feeling GREAT! Thank you everyone for your prayers! It has been a MUCH BETTER recovery this time around. I am still trying to take it easy and not do too much, dr.'s orders. I can't wait until the 6 week mark where I am able to get back to my usual things I haven't been able to do: cleaning, walks around the neighborhood with the jogging stroller, exercising and most importantly picking up my dear Brennan!!! He's been doing great with Faith. He points to her and says "baby sister." Today, she was crying and Brennan got her paci and tried to give it to her... so cute!
Here are a few picts I love!

Going on our first (slowwww) walk around our street





First car ride together!

Love this pict!

She's a daddy's girl for sure!
Just like her ultrasounds... loves her hand by her face


My BIG boy...


This weekend we went to Fillmore for the "Day out with Thomas" train ride. Brennan is WAYYY into trains and we knew he would love it. It was a 20 minute train ride with lots of fun things to do afterward. Here are some picts of the day:
Proudly wearing his Thomas the Train shirt (it's really a pj top... but who can really tell?)

Thomas was the front car of the train...


Joel and B in line ready to ride!
First time on a train!


Coloring a picture while waiting for the train to start


I hung out with Faith during the ride... it was Daddy and B bonding time :)


Pictures during the ride...






Playing with train sets...





This was Faith the whole morning... Gee... I forgot how much they sleep :)


Checking out the motorized train set!



Last picture... my favorite... sibling love!

4 comments:

Renelle Davis said...

WAY TOO CUTE!! I can't believe what a big boy Brennan is turning into! He's so darn cute! And little Faith is gonna give him a run for his money. :) She's precious! Glad you're feeling good!

Julie said...

Hey! We were there too....on Sat...when were you there?!

OH...and Maddy wants me to tell you that she thinks Faith is VERY cute. :)

summer... said...

i cried a little. brennan looks so big and so grown up. i am glad you guys got to take him to that. so much fun.

Dawn said...

Loved your pictures so much that you inspired me to do our own blog! Check it out at
lafamilianunez.blogspot.com

What a beautiful dark-headed daughter you have....and Brennan, watch out ladies!!