Brennan's Journey

The support Brennan has received is overwhelming and incredibly humbling. There is a growing number of people who are asking us how they can help Brennan through his journey and our main focus and priority continues to be prayer for Brennan, his overall health and for the doctors. But so many people are wanting to help even more. For those that feel led to help Brennan financially, a "donate" button is now available. It is linked directly to a special account for Brennan and his long road ahead. Any amount is greatly appreciated. I wish there were words to express our gratitude for all of the support and prayers B is receiving. Thank you to all and God Bless.

Monday 22 December 2008

More December Fun!

A few more pictures as Christmas approaches...

Last week we drove and walked around the neighborhoods of Santa Clarita looking at all the Christmas lights. Brennan calls every big decoration "doggy" ... he's a little confused :)



Someone at my mom's work brought snow from her house where it was snowing. My mom brought a bag full to our house. I guess it was officially Brennan's real snow experience. Joel and I plan on taking him to a REAL snow experience sometime soon after we get back from Arizona. Until then, this will do :)


My very good friend Christy (Aunty Christy to Brennan) brought gifts over for B. He just ripped into the presents as if he had done it a thousand times. It makes me excited for Christmas. Last year, he was only 7 months old and didn't really know what was going on. Joel and I opened all his presents at his first birthday. This year, I have a feeling he will know exactly what to do and won't want any help at all :) I'm excited!



Here he is signing "please" to open more...



One gift Aunty Christy got him was Play-Doh. It was the first time he had ever played with it. The plus side... he didn't try to eat it!!! I didn't really know how hard it was to pick up all the little crumbs of play-doh and vacuum them up... lesson learned...next time, I'm laying down sheets :)





At the mall in line for Santa...
His shirt says it all...


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

No comments: