Brennan's Journey

The support Brennan has received is overwhelming and incredibly humbling. There is a growing number of people who are asking us how they can help Brennan through his journey and our main focus and priority continues to be prayer for Brennan, his overall health and for the doctors. But so many people are wanting to help even more. For those that feel led to help Brennan financially, a "donate" button is now available. It is linked directly to a special account for Brennan and his long road ahead. Any amount is greatly appreciated. I wish there were words to express our gratitude for all of the support and prayers B is receiving. Thank you to all and God Bless.

Tuesday 9 September 2008

Baby #2!!!

Well... it's official!!! We are so excited! We are expecting another baby!!! I am about 10 1/2 weeks along which puts the due date around April 3, 09. I have been feeling more nauseated this time around, but it is finally starting to wear off. I finally have more energy as of now. The past few weeks were really tough. It's amazing how you forget what you go through the first time around until it happens again.
I'm realizing...I've got 7 more months to spoil Brennan until the next one arrives :)



7 week ultrasound



10 week ultrasound



another 10 week ultrasound



The night my pregnancy test was positive, I waited until Joel came home to tell him. He went upstairs and saw the sign on Brennan's door!



We surprised our family with Brennan's T-Shirt... ("Big Brother")


Other things...

I went to the Women of Faith conference this past weekend (which was amazing) so Joel had quality time with Brennan. This is a picture Joel took with the automatic timer on the camera. It's too cute!


I decided to move the guest bed into the bonus room and make the extra room a play room. It's amazing all the stuff you can get at IKEA. I only spent a little over $100 and used stuff from around the house. Now it's a fun toy room for Brennan! He loves it!






5 comments:

summer... said...

i can't wait to hear all about it! you guys are coming up soon. we are all so excited. can't wait!

Bill and Jenn said...

Congratulations!!
So excited for you guys. :)
Can't wait to meet Baby #2!

Kristal Sawyer said...

congrats!!! That is awesome! When are you due? Hope you feel better soon...it's not too fun feeling sick while caring for a toddler!

Kristal Sawyer said...

Uh, I'm retarded...just noticed you put it in your post. Sorry. =) I'll blame it on loss of brain cells from being a mommy!

Renelle Davis said...

So excited for you and your growing little family! I'll be praying for an easy pregnancy! :) Can't wait to go to the park again with ya!